About the Outpost Hammock
- WHY IS THE OUTPOST HAMMOCK WORTH IT? It works. It simply works. It is truly the easiest hammock to set up and take down. We don't claim to include a suspension system and then give you cheap rope, you don't have to tie knots, and we guarantee our products. We built the hammock because we were sick of the cheap, low quality offerings around. This hammock is worth it. Period.
- SIZE MATTERS - At 3.35m long, the Outpost I hammock is the longest on the market. The extra length allows you more room to spread out on a diagonal angle and helps you lay flatter. The Outpost I is still lightweight and compact perfect for longer backpacking treks. It weighs in at 737g (LiteSpeed Included)
- HIGH QUALITY NYLON - Outpost Hammocks are constructed with 70D parachute nylon that is strong (Rated at 400 lbs but tested to over 1000 lbs), durable, and dries quickly. Best camp hammock on the market.
- GEAR FITS INTO ONE STUFF SACK - The Outpost and Litespeed Suspension System all fit conveniently into one integrated stuff sack making it portable (Packed Dimension 20 x 16.5 x 11.4cm) and easy to pack for travel, hiking, backpacking, the beach, or any outdoor adventure.
- HANG YOUR HAMMOCK IN SECONDS - Our best-in-class LiteSpeed suspension system is fast, strong and infinitely adjustable. Using cinch buckles made from cold rolled steel you can adjust your hammock to the perfect hanging angle. Spend less time setting up and more time hanging out. Our straps are made from reinforced 100% stretch-free, tree-friendly polyester.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Remote Travel Products Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.